2nd Masterclass in Psychopharmacology
Date & Timing
03:29 PM - 03:29 PM
CONRAD Hotel, Sh. Zayed Road, Dubai
Speaker Name and Credentials
Accreditation Body and Time
- Identify rational, evidence-based pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic therapies for patients with unipolar, bipolar, treatment-resistant, and post-partum depression.
- Assess obstacles to maintenance of long-term recovery and the liability issues associated with psychopharmacology.
- Discuss diagnostic and evidenced-based treatment strategies for pediatric-onset mood disorders.
- Compare the neurobiology and evidence-based treatment approaches to addiction, anxiety, schizophrenia, and mood disorders.
- Review the course and treatment of psychiatric disorders during pregnancy.
- Recognize psychosocial issues and evidence-based treatment modalities for eating and sleep disorders.
- Analyze drug interactions and the pharmacotherapy of adult ADHD and geriatric disorders.